The pages on this site have been prepared for the general interest of readers. They are not intended to be a definitive analysis of equity or other markets. Nothing constitutes advice to undertake a transaction and professional advice should be taken on specific issues before any course of action is pursued.
- The value of any investment and the income from it is not guaranteed and can fall as well as rise, so that you may not realise the amount originally invested.
- Past performance should not be taken as an indication of future performance.
- Changes in exchange rates could affect the value of your investments. Movements in foreign exchange rates can impact both on the level of income received and the capital value of the investment.
- Where portfolios are managed by Independent Advice Ltd. each is managed to an agreed risk rated asset allocation to suit the needs and requirements of each individual client. We recommend those investments that we consider appropriate for inclusion in each portfolio. If we recommend a particular investment for inclusion in one portfolio it does not imply that it is suitable for any other portfolio.
- In the case of some investments, you should be aware that there is no recognised market for them, and that it may therefore be difficult for you to deal in them or for you to obtain reliable information about their value or the extent of the risks to which they are exposed. Certain investments carry a higher degree of risk than others and are, therefore, unsuitable for some investors. It may be possible to lose all your initial capital in certain types of investments. Before contemplating any transaction, you should consider whether you require financial advice, which we would be pleased to provide upon request.
The information in this website is not intended as an offer or solicitation to buy or sell securities or any other investment or banking product, nor does it constitute a personal recommendation.
Any levels of taxation referred to depend on the individual circumstances of the investor and the value of tax reliefs are those which currently apply.
The pages on this site are prepared and issued in the United Kingdom and are intended for the information of United Kingdom residents only. By accessing these pages, you shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by the terms of these legal notices, which shall be governed by the Law of England.
While Independent Advice Ltd. has taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained within the pages of this site is accurate and complies with the relevant United Kingdom legislation and regulations as at the date of issue, no liability can be accepted for any errors or omissions, or for this information becoming out of date.
All rights reserved. Copyright in the pages of this site, in the screens displaying the pages and in the information and material contained therein and their arrangement, is owned by Independent Advice Ltd., unless otherwise indicated.
Licence to copy
You may copy any of the materials contained in the Independent Advice Ltd. website provided that you comply with the following Licence Conditions:
- In all cases, the item or article must be copied in full without addition, deletion or alteration
- You may print a hard copy of any item for your personal use or for use by others within your organisation
- You may download any item to a hard disk provided that such disk is accessible only by you or by others within your organisation
- You may provide a copy of any item to a third party for their personal use provided that:
- the copy identifies the Independent Advice Ltd. web page as the source of the material
- the copy includes the Independent Advice Ltd. web address
- the copy is not incorporated into any other work or publication
- you do not supply the copy for payment or other direct commercial gain
- you notify the third party that these Licence Conditions also apply to him and that he must comply with them in respect of the copy.
If you wish to copy or reproduce any materials contained in the Independent Advice Ltd. website in a manner not permitted by the above Licence Conditions, please contact us.