Create your list
- What have you not done yet?
- What would you try if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- What does your inner child still want?
- Where would you like to visit?
- Who would you like to see?
Everyones bucket list is personal. Often it’s very private.
The list above was created by the Daily Mail around a year ago. If you want to read that article I have placed a link to it here.
Most of us don’t dare to dream. We can’t see the point because it all costs money. We didn’t build this level of savings by spending money. The thought of spending makes us feel insecure. Saving is ingrained and feels natural.
But look into the future. If you keep saving, along with growth on your savings, you will merely end up with more savings and possibly a less enjoyable life.
What are you waiting for? To help you set our your lifes goals check out my blog